|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
My client is one of the first and most successful regulated digital asset exchanges, and were originally founded around 6 years ago in California, USA. They have millions of users and operate in over 100 countries worldwide. They offer industry-leading support and provide traders and institutions with a trading platform for assets including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Litecoin.
Their team in Japan is fast growing, and they are now looking for an Internal Auditor to help lead and implement further success.
· Risk assessment / planning of internal audit
· Internal audit implementation and reporting
· Progress management on improvement suggestions etc., preparation of improvement status report
· External Audit / Authorized Response
· Improve internal work improvement
· Audit incidental work
■ Mandatory skills
· Auditing corporations and others who have audit practical experience of 3 years or more
■ Welcome skill
· Person who possesses auditing related qualifications (certified public accountant, CPA, CIA, etc.)
· Audit experience of financial institutions (especially those who have knowledge in AML / CFT operations)
· Virtual currency · Interested in the block chain industry