- At least 3-5 years related experience
Role and Responsbility:
- You will be managing two FP&A staff
- Responsible for providing financial support to large geo disperse departments and accounts influencing management, department heads, operational managers, cross group leaders and senior management.
- Consistently applies advanced financial modeling, accounting, business and risk management skills to deliver business objectives drawing on a cumulative knowledge base from previous experiences to execute an appropriate course of action.
- Drives business activities including: closing the books, analyzing variances and trends, and developing financial forecasts, pricing, cost, shaping strategies, and investment options to deliver business objectives and provide recommendations to complex business challenges.
- Need co-working with APAC FP&A to make communication between Japan and APAC smooth
Must Have – essential:
- Experience in Fortune 500 company with revenue/cost/expense analysis is preferred
- Good analytical sense with strong financial background
- With positive working attitude and be able to work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English/Japanese
- Well developed MS Excel/ PowerPoint skills
Good to have - desirable
- IT industry related experience is an advantage
- CPA / MBA