|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a highly successful Infrastructure developer that recently closed a 7 Billion USD fund to invest in global infra projects with a particular focus on energy. They are currently looking to spearhead their entry into the Japan market with a Country Head
The Country Head will be involved in areas including the following:
* Leading Deal Origination for the Japan office - Energy related projects with a core focus on either offshore wind or Biomass
* With the Head of Asia, handle deal meetings
* With Support from the Asia team, execute deals
* Build the Japan operation
* This role requires the candidate to bring deals with a particular focus on offshore wind and biomass. Proven relationships with Developers is key.
* Experience executing renewable deals and a knowledge of the permits, contracts necessary to do so.
*5-10 years of experience in the renewable space
* Strong command in English