Company OverviewGlobal Gaming Services and Localization Vendor
Job DescriptionThe compnay is an international service provider in the global video games industry with studios in Madrid, Dublin, London, Barcelona, Milan, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, New Delhi, Pune, Montreal, Seattle, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Portland, Raleigh, Orlando, and Rio de Janeiro (among others!). With over 5,500 employees passionate about games around the world, we provide a range of translation, testing, audio, customer care, engineering, and art production services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
The company provides a professional yet fun environment that stimulates personal individual growth, inspiring loyalty among employees. You will work with talented, driven, and creative people--and create the most epic experiences together. The company is focused on hiring and retaining the best and brightest, fostering an environment of creativity and camaraderie.
An integral part of the IT team, and under the support of Asia IT Support manager, this role has as a primary purpose to keep all the IT-related materials, from screen computer, gaming consoles to smartphones, up to date and in a perfect state of work. The role of IT Support will have an emphasis on maintaining company systems, updating policies, and troubleshooting issues.
You will be the point of contact for the IT team to communicate with Japanese and English speakers users’.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains accurate hardware and software inventory.
• Maintains and updates the inventory system, for more efficiency and closer to real needs.
• Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes, and updates.
• Solicits regular feedback from the field to ensure there are no gaps in communication between IT and the business.
• Responds to help desk tickets, telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support regarding hardware.
• Documents, tracks and monitors all help desk interactions to ensure a timely resolution and
maintains thorough communication with the user until the help desk request can be closed.
• Uses analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software) and determines appropriate
• Researches questions using pre-documented instructions and SOPs to perform the functions of
the job and quickly escalate problems that require urgent attention. Keep tracks of your solutions
to problems to improve time resolution and share your knowledge within the team and with the
Requirements• IT-related degree or a least 6 months of work experience in an IT field
• High-level of problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Good verbal and written English communication skills
• Familiar with the following technologies and products: Android, iOS, Office 2019, Windows 10
• Knowledge in PowerShell, Office365, Exchange, is a plus