Company OverviewOur client is a Gaishikei company that is focusing on study abroad programs.
The company has over 40 000 employees globally and is successfully operating in over 50 countries of the world.
You will have a truly international and casual working environment, in the very center of Tokyo.
Career path within the accounting team in Japan.
Promotion outside Japan is possible as well, upon your request.
Job DescriptionLooking for a Junior Accountant, who could handle basic finance and accounting tasks, such as:
- Fixed assets
- Staff and travel expenses
- Intercompany transactions
- Petty cash
- Assist in monthly and quarterly closing
Requirements- 2 years of accounting experience
- Japanese (native, or nearly native), English (business)
- Detail oriented, proactive personality