|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a chemical manufacturing company currently experiencing a steady growth in the Japanese market and looking for a Junior Accountant / GA to join their team.
The company is looking for a Junior Accountant willing to handle both Finance and General Administrative tasks reporting to the Financial Controller.
Speaking a fluent level of Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to efficiently work and report to the management and a business level of English is welcomed as well.
As an Accountant he/she will be in charge of General Ledger, AP/AR, Closings monthly/quarterly and annually, as well as cash management and transactions. He/She will also have to manage Foreign currency exchanges hence the required knowledge of Transfer Pricing.
The key requirements for this position include:
- 1-2 years’ experience within back office / Accounting / finance / GA
- University degree in finance or accounting, or similar through experience is a plus.
- Fluency in Japanese is a must and Business level English is a plus.
- Good eye for details and methodical and accurate in your work.
- Good communication skills and ability to cooperate.
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Tim Ikeda at:
D : 03 4400 4473