|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a leading FMCG company from the US.
● Support the Finance Manager with reporting & analytics, month-end closing and financial planning & analysis.
● Manage budget process, track performance of actual versus plan.
● Act as a business partner to the commercial teams (sales & marketing), providing them with relevant financial support and insights.
● Perform What-if/Simulations for key value drivers (e.g. new products/customers), and support cross functional partners by providing standard and ad-hoc analyses.
● Participate actively in monthly commercial discipline process to identify risks and opportunities.
● Up to 3 years’ experience in financial planning and analysis in a multinational company.
● Bachelor’s Degree (BS - Business/Finance).
● Advanced Excel skills is a must.
● Experience with Google Sheet and Google Data studio is a plus.
● ERP system experience (SAP) is a plus.
● Experience in the FMCG industry is advantageous.
● Experience in sales or marketing is a plus.