|職名||Junior HR Generalist||ジュニア人事ジェネラリスト|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
企業概要 - The Company:
The company is major top cosmetics global company and is rapidly expands the business. Japan is one of their biggest markets and strongly linked to their home in Paris not only due to its sizeable business but also for its strategic importance as top brand on the market. The company possess fantastic working conditions giving the employee a precious way to give their best performance. The brand values Promotions & Development and wishes to give the best opportunities to their employees.
Title: [外資系] Junior HR Generalist || ジュニア人事ジェネラリスト
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is a Junior HR Generalist||ジュニア人事ジェネラリスト position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As a member of the HR team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to support multiple HR missions such as Recruitment, C&B policies, Employer branding and other HR operations. The position is flexible and will lead to numerous interesting challenges. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations. As this is a junior position. Training will be provided. As a result only Experience in Recruitment or Compensation is necessary.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Handling overall recruitment process such as resume screening, interview arrangement and remuneration offer communication with candidates.
• Hiring related documentation collecting and filing such as Candidate Summary, Salary proposal, Hiring Request, Referral Program and pre-employment screening.
• Support HR projects in line with yearly HR plan under supervision of Nanda HQ
• Implement and Update HR Policies and Procedures in line with Group guideline and local regulation.
• Direct and support the implementation of pay and social benefits policies, procedures, and plans.
Additional Job Information
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• International environment - 国際的な環境
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業
• International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利