|職名||Junior Legal Counsel|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Major international health care enterprise is looking for a Junior Japanese Qualified lawyer to join the legal team.
"Excellent opportunity to move into an international health care organization especially as a junior lawyer looking to join a corporate environment
You will be responsible for general legal functions of the company. Duties include contract drafting, providing legal advice and working with internal compliance functions.
You will be apart of a very international team and will be using English on a a regular basis, strong communication skills are a must
This is very ideal for a junior bengoshi looking to be trained up in a corporate environment. If you are looking to leave a law firm and want to participate in a business environment this is an ideal role to apply to.
- Japanese bengoshi qualification
- 1-3 yrs law firm experience or in house corporate experience
- Excellent communications skills in English and Japanese
- Ability to be proactive and to independently work on tasks along with the rest of the legal team
- Friendly personality as well as outgoing
- Flexibility as will be working across departments