|職名||Junior Sales - IoT|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Swedish IoT Company
Account Sales Manager
This open position is a very important role to accelerate our business expansion.
In this position, you are responsible for managing all sales activities in Japan for the assigned accounts, mainly SMB market.
Direct sales to both new and existing customers
Contact with marketing leads coming from seminars, exhibitions and trial version users.
Image of sales activities resources: Inside sales: F2F sales ratio = 6: 4
Create sales plans and report results to your sales managers regularly
* SMB customers are small and mid-sized companies. (Home appliances, Industrial FA/ Medical , IoT, Automotive…etc.)
Specifically, your 1st sales actions is reach out to the software developers of existing customers and new prospects (marketing leads) mainly by phone and e-mail to hear a development plan and needs. Based on the needs that you hear, you will show a product introduction and proposal to satisfy customer’s needs, and then close the deal. According to the customer’s needs, you will visit companies, show the demo and negotiate by Face2Face meeting to build the strong relationship with them.
Our products are top-class and top-share products in the embedded development tools both in the global market and (in) Japan, so you can concentrate on your sales activities with confidence.
Required Skills & Experiences
• 3-5 years of experience in B to B sales
• Ability to develop short and long term strategies for the assigned accounts and territory.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Be interested in learning new technologies
• High level of communication skills with every customers (external), team members and your mangers (internal).
• Improve action plans through PDCA cycle with self-task management and problem-solving skills
• Self-Starter. Take initiative and be proactive at work
• Highly motivated for achieving the individual sales target.
*these points are plus, but not mandatory.
• Sales experience in IT, embedded and semiconductor industries
• Sales experience of Inside sales, Renewal sales for SMB markets.
• Sales experience of B to B inside sales / SMB sales / Renewal sales is plus.
Sales experience of software license sales.
Additional Job Information
There are unique characteristics of the company that are not found in both other foreign software companies and domestic companies. If you have such an experience that;
“I worked for a foreign company, but the range of my responsibility was too narrow because of the top-down culture. The company couldn’t accept my drastic challenges.”
“I worked for a traditional domestic company which has a strict seniority system. I was not comfortable with the working place and also wondering about the traditional sales methods.”
there are many opportunities to show your potential and abilities.
1. Maximize your presence. This company is different from other foreign-affiliated companies, it is not a large-scale company with about 200 employees globally. For this reason, each employee is a very important member not only within the Japanese corporation, but also global. Every employee shows high presence. Surprisingly, the headquarters CEO remembers all of the Japanese corporate staff, which has led us to high motivation. In addition, once a year, salespersons have a global sales award at overseas resorts. This is an actual opportunity that you can directly feel your presence.
2. Self-Development leads into company growth：Employees do not exist only for the growth of the company. Based on the idea that each employee's self-growth leads to corporate growth, the company has a corporate culture of supporting individual growth plans. The strength is different from salesperson to salesperson. Although the minimum rules are set, there is a good working environment to demonstrate your abilities and results in your sales style. Each salespersons have different backgrounds of sales experiences, you can learn from them about different sales techniques from yours.
3. Mixed - company culture：Although it is a Japan local office, headquarters in Sweden respects Japanese activities and culture. We are building a company that combines the best of Swedish corporate culture and Japan culture. We are focusing on how to improve work efficiency and finish work faster to avoid unnecessary overtime. Our employees enjoy overseas trips and hobbies by making good vacation plans in summer and New Year holidays. In 2018, the Great Place To Work project is started in Japan office. “Have fun, and High-Performance culture company” is the mission statement. According to that, we prioritize in Energy, Teamwork and Benefit. We are also working to make a smooth communication by cross functional lunch with other team members (once a month) and cerebration dinner when we achieve the target.