|職名||Junior / Senior FP&A Analyst|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
My client is a US-based global Healthcare company with around 1000 staff in Japan. They are a true market leader across multiple business lines and products, and are constantly at the forefront of technological breakthroughs in the Life Science world. They have a stable business in Japan, and are now expanding due to their strong product pipeline and recent success, and are therefore looking for both a Junior FP&A Analyst and Senior FP&A Analyst to join their Finance team in Tokyo.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead/ assist with development & monitor Annual Budgets/Plan by detailed analysis
- Monitor business development and interpret operation results against long term /short term plans
- Prepare monthly financial reports with actual analysis, advise on the key findings
- Identify areas/opportunities of costs savings in business operations
- Fulfill Division and Area planning & reporting requirements, ensure the efficient and effective communications between division/area and local business partners,
- Ensure financial, business operation, and statutory regulations issues give advice from financial perspective to related departments.
- Strengthen & improve financial information system to ensure data integrity and transparency
- Coordinate external and internal audits. Ensure compliance to Abbott Vascular business operating guidelines.
- Manage and implement finance management system by communicating with Global/Area and also providing guidance to commercial & finance team
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Business discipline (preferably with MBA (Finance) or Professional Accounting certification (eg. CPA).
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Finance function. Excellent Controlling, Analytical & Reporting skills.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Strong SAP experience with excellent MS Excel skill