Company OverviewA major domestic Securities firm is looking for a KYC specialist to lead and be apart of their compliance team
Job DescriptionKYC specialist to be a part of the operations control section. This specialist would help support wholesale business and make sure the due diligence process is conducted and in accordance with local and group compliance rules and requirements.
● KYC due diligence process and background checks
● Account opening form preparation into internal systems
● Affiliates’ entities’ client support
● Establish the workflow based on regulatory co-working with Compliance, Legal etc.
● Project / Initiative involvement
Requirements● KYC and/or Client On-Boarding experience, specifically Japanese regulatory requirements
● Client Service experience
● Solid technical skills (Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word) exposure to KYC tools (Lexis Nexis, Worldcheck, Factiva) is desirable
● Ability to multitask and work effectively in a high pressure environment
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Japanese and English
● Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate
● Effective communicator
● Team player