Company OverviewA world leading corporate group in the habitat and construction markets, designs, manufactures and distributes building and high-performance materials. Our company has 179 000 employees in different 67 countries.
Our four fields of business operations:
1. Innovative materials
2. Construction products
3. Building distribution
Job DescriptionKey Account Manager (for Automotive)
Ensure that sales goals for assigned clients/projects are achieved through the effective activities.
*Contacts assigned customer accounts or prospects.
Focus on personal sales targets, new business development, maintaining customer relationships and troubleshooting specific customer problems.
- Develop customer to expand business for Japanese and other markets worldwide
- Increase worldwide sales volume with visiting clients actively
- Ensure a good relationship between Sekurit and the relevant departments of the customer: Purchasing, Quality, Engineering, Production Planning, etc
- Acquire new projects
- Improve profit level, Control / Reduce costs (development cost, logistics costs, inspection costs etc.)
- Monitors competitive activities in each account and ensures that appropriate responses, strategies are formulated and communicated
- Report to Management the progress of sales activities
- Support quality/logistic issues to meet the client requirements
- Coordinate / help overseas projects between customers and Sekurit overseas plants
- Manage obtained projects to meet client's requirements
Requirements- At least 5 years sales experiences in automotive industry, preferably at a tier 1 supplier
- Interest in coordination overseas project in automotive industry
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Strong motivation to learn independently
- Good diversity of culture, nationality, gender in the team
- Endurant from internal & external pressure
Additional Job InformationKey Relationship:
Internal: Japan & international, production plant
External: Customers (purchasing, engineering, quality, planning) and Suppliers