|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
A leading European business information ＆ market intelligence provider
JAPAN REGION ACCOUNT MANAGER
This position is key to our Japan business. We are a global leader in market research and data analytics for petrochemical and energy sectors. We help companies around the world understand the dynamics of their marketplace, turning data into business opportunities, and enabling our clients to create winning strategies.
We’re looking for a talented and strong sales professional to nurture our business in Japan as Japan Region Account Manager. This position will handle our key accounts, namely big names in petrochemical sectors, as well as other accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
• Account management: Cultivate and build relationships to maintain current business and grow incremental sales of existing and new products.
• Project management: Plan, coordinate, and execute activities involving our products in Japan to ensure production and delivery of high quality data, maintain ongoing and generate new business and to offer timely and effective client support.
• Prospect for new business by identifying potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Liaise with colleagues in APAC and Europe HQ to execute fieldwork, monitor progress and ensure quality meets the required standard. Improve project quality to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Assist in forecasting and monitoring of project sales, revenues and costs to ensure profitability of studies.
－ ＋/－ 5 years of solution sales experience
－ Experienced in B2B account management especially in handling mid to senior level customers
－ Experience in petrochemical / energy sector is a big plus
－ Fluency in English is needed to liaise with APAC and Europe HQ