|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
International Automotive supply company is looking for a Key Account Assistant.
- Support the Key Account Manager:
=> maintaining customer account(s) and regularly update customer accounts (delivery terms, payments, overdue, prices, etc.)
=> preparing documents, offer letters and promotional materials.
=> being the middle person between the Key Account Manager and colleagues.
- Support and follow up the RFI/RFQ internal processes to ensure on time response to customer(s).
-Build and maintain strategic relationships with key contacts within customer organizations to understand business growth
-Facilitate key documents workflow such as letters of credits, custom clearance documents, prototype and tooling orders,
- Minimum 3 Years of Sales Experience (Not necessarily In Automotive Industry, but is a plus point)
- International Business Experience
- Strong Negotiation, Team Working And Excel Skills. (Experience With SAP Is A Plus.)
- Strong Organizational And Communication Capabilities
- Relationship building
- Customer Focus, analysis and problem solving skills
- At least English Business level
Additional Job Information
Great career growth opportunity in becoming a manager.