Company OverviewA US Global Leader for specialty chemicals and functional materials. A business that provides a wide range of products and solutions in different industries including; Consumer goods, infrastructure, transportation and environment. They have around 5000 staff globally.
Job DescriptionThis position is a Learning & Development and Recruiting Manager
- Creating, developing and localizing training programs based on development needs of the organization.
- Identifying with management for current and longer-term hiring needs. leading the hiring initiatives.
- Providing Advice and counsel to management regarding Performance Management.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Requirements- Strong knowledge of HR Specialities including; Employee Development, Recruitment, Organizational Development.
- Ability to design and facilitate training.
- Japanese and English proficiency