Company Overview- Our client is a leading Japanese securities house.
- Our client is looking for a new Vice President to join its strong transactions team.
Job DescriptionAs Vice President of the transactions legal team, you will be responsible for:
- Providing legal advice relating to wholesale business transactions;
- Prepare and manage related agreements and documents;
- Conduct other work based on relevant laws and regulations.
Requirements- Japanese attorney qualification (bengoshi).
- 5+ years professional experience.
- Business-level English.
- Experience in financial transactions preferred.