|職名||Lead Big Data Support Engineer|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
The world top global provider of software engineering and IT consulting services from the United States.
• Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs, including Big Data and related services.
• Provide technical assistance and support as part of a global 24x7-support organization.
• Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and make our customers successful.
• Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management: change requests and incident ticket handling for the remaining Infrastructure Teams.
• Provide technical and developer support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs.
• Follow notification and own escalation procedures.
• Follow standards for communications with business involving operational issues.
• Identify and document product bugs and feature requests and work with internal support teams as well as customers to implement effective solutions
• Work closely with internal support teams to improve cloud products at a senior level
• Control the queue and assist agents with case queries
• Be subject matter expert to other agents
• Share knowledge and educate the agents with product updates and best practices
• 5+ years’ experience fully as developer or a combination developer + big data engineer
• Ability to read and understand code, able to write code to reproduce customer problems
• Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills required to work with petabyte or even exabytes of data
• Familiar with web protocols (HTTP, TLS/SSL, etc)
• Firm understanding of programming (Java, C++, C#, Scala, Python, etc.) and scripting languages (Python/PHP/R)
• Background in SQL
• Experience with BigData architectures and technologies (more than 1TB of data) and BI solutions
• Experience in client-driven large-scale implementation projects
• Experience with distributed computing frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Storm, Samza, Beam, Google Big Query, etc.)
• Experience in major big data technologies and frameworks including but not limited to Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, AWS S3, HBase, Apache Storm, Apache Flink, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Kafka, AWS EMR, and Spark
• Experience with distributed message brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Google Pub/Sub, Amazon Kinesis, etc.)
• Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis
• English B2/C1
Additional Job Information
Nice to have
• Experience in technical support: familiarity with case prioritization, SLA compliance, and quality.
• Experience with the popular technologies in the machine learning/big data ecosystem.
• Experience with any ML library (scikitlearn, pytorch, tensorflow, Spark mllib) or basic understanding of ML concepts.
• Experience with PaaS and IaaS technologies.
• Java or Objective C.
• Data Science and Analytics experience is a plus (Machine Learning, Recommendation Engines, Search Personalization)