Company OverviewThis company is part of one of the world's leading advisers on business strategy. For their management consulting they partner globally with clients from all sectors to support their businesses. Approaches are customized and combine insight about the companies dynamic and the current market at all organizational levels.
They were founded in 1963 and have over 90 offices in 50 countries.
More specifically, this subgroup specializes in computer science, AI, and deep industry expertise. Their team consists of world-class Data Scientists and Business Consultants.
Job DescriptionThey are seeking a strong candidate with advanced analytics experience to fill an exciting Lead Data Scientist (LDS) position. The LDS is a valuable expert in Data Science and Analytics and will design and build analytics methodologies, solutions, and products to deliver value to their clients in collaboration with case teams. Exceptional candidates will also show an analytical curiosity, going beyond the immediate requirements of the project to find deep insights that others have missed. They will ask questions about outliers, seek to understand the fundamental drivers of advantage and look for clues that may change the basis of competition.
• 7+ years of relevant industry work experience providing advanced analytics solutions, or 5+ years consulting experience
• PhD or other Advanced degree required in a field linked to business analytics, statistics or geostatistics, operations research, geography, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, or related field
• Looking for individuals with deep technical and data science expertise, acute strategic and analytical skills, ability to lead and persuade, drive and energy, and desire to work in a project based environment on strategic issues.
• Strong record of professional accomplishment and leadership. Demonstrated ability to lead and manage projects and teams.
• Fluency in Japanese is a must