American retailer specialized in mens & womens fashion & ready to wear. They are working with and collaborating with some of the worlds leading influencers & celebrities.
- The Visual Merchandiser is responsible for overseeing and providing visual merchandising leadership for Japan market.
- Sales growth and profitability,
- Customer satisfaction,
- Communicating visual merchandising standards & VMD strategy
- Training and development of staff and operations.
- Execution of seasonal campaigns
- Execution of POP-UP exhibitions
- Support in New store openings
- The district visual lead requires strong delegation, leadership, visual execution and visual sensibility, trend awareness and merchandising skills to effectively interpret, implement and manage corporate visual merchandising direction. Be able to adapt corporate direction for the local market of Japan with main key centers in Tokyo and Osaka for both Retail and Factory lines along with Wholesale client exhibitions.
- Ensure the VMD budget is managed effectively with a cost conscious mind-set, providing monthly adjustments and maintaining the budget to never exceed the yearly approved amount.
- Provide in a timely fashion each month all Purchase Order and Payment Request with printing and VMD tool production requirements. Always considering the VMD budget and building strong communicating with the Retail Manager.
▪ Minimum of five years of experience managing a service oriented retail environment
▪ Excellent communication and analytical skills
▪ Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese both written and spoken
▪ Excel, Power point, Phot shop, Illustrator skills
▪ Proven leadership track record
▪ Travel is required.