Company OverviewA rapidly growing leader in the Tech services.
Job DescriptionIn this role you will be responsible with the implementation of various employee and leadership initiatives. You will leaders and promote good behaviors, as well as guide career planning and development of staff.
* Partner with global and regional People Operations / Learning Team and business stakeholders to identify future leadership development needs and create new initiatives accordingly.
* Engage with leaders, run needs analysis and design solutions matching their career development plan
* Ensure delivery of programs in line with business expectations and agreed milestones
* Identify and engage internal and/or external partners to design and deliver highly targeted learning experiences
* Support internal and external employee and leadership development programs including communications, logistics, reporting, surveys and attendance tracking
* Facilitate conference calls, webinars and/ or virtual meetings
* To ensure a proper implementation of designed programs, you will constantly evaluate and measure their effectiveness by gathering feedback through direct communication, surveys, focus groups and interviews
* Keep ahead of emerging learning principles, techniques and tools to continually improve the approach to delivering exceptional learning experiences
* Build with the future in mind and stay connected with business trends and growth key stages that the company is going through.
Proven experience in developing and implementing impactful Employee & Leadership Development programs and solutions in a global context, preferably within a HR team.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Self-directed, results-oriented and the ability to manage frequently changing priorities and projects
Exceptional ability to curate and coordinate experts and resources to deliver inspiring and impactful learning experiences
A team player with experience working cross-collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
Proficient in a variety of presentation settings including one-on-one, small and large groups