Company Overview- Our client is a leading global technology services and consulting company. They are well-known for the innovative, advanced business services, and operate in over 40 countries worldwide.
- Due to growing business demands, our client is currently looking for a legal counsel to join its Tokyo office and work extensively with its global legal team.
Job DescriptionAs legal counsel, you will be involved in:
- Providing legal support to the business across a range of matters, especially IT-related contract negotiations;
- Drafting, reviewing and managing commercial agreements; and
- Advising on a variety of legal issues, including compliance and employment law.
RequirementsThe right candidate will:
- Be qualified as an attorney (Japan or other jurisdiction);
- Have business level Japanese and English communication ability;
- Have 5+ years experience at a law firm or in-house, with IT-related experience a bonus; and
- Be highly self-motivated and enjoy challenging tasks.