Company OverviewExciting opportunity at a leading international renewable firm currently looking for a qualified lawyer for a leading role.
*Exciting opportunity to move from an inhouse role to the renewable energy space.
Job DescriptionYou will be responsible for working with the team in Japan and be responsible for overseeing all legal functions. You will also be providing legal advice to upper management and work with various legal entities in both Japan and abroad.
Other responsibilities include assisting with arbitration, contracts and other legal activities.
If you are interesting in working in the renewable energy space this is an exciting opportunity with a key role.
Requirements- Qualified lawyer in Japan - MUST
- Excellent communication skills Japanese and English - Bilingual
- Experience in a firm or inhouse
- Experience in Real Estate - desired
- Experience in Project Finance - desired
- Experience in General Corporate - desired
- Experience in Finance- desired