|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
International Insurance Company looking for a Legal Manager
Support Head of Legal:
• responsible for generating reports and presentation materials/slide decks for the management meetings. Collecting information from the various sources and/or lines of business. Working on ad hoc requests for Legal Business Unit.
• Prepare and Align key Business Reviews – required by Head of Legal.
• Coordination – Responsible for all the cross-functional issues among the teams
• Budget Management – negotiation, alignment, approval, proactive tracking & management of the budget.
• Demand/Supply alignment and matching
• Daily administrative tasks, monitor progress of various projects
• Lead Business Process Re-organization in various tasks in Legal
• 8+ years of relevant experience in finance or insurance would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills both in Japanese and English.
• Strong multi-tasking capability and experience.
• Bilingual business writing, communication and presentation skills (English/Japanese). Ability to communicate clearly both in Japanese and English.
• Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Good knowledge in Legal and Corporate Governance.
• Solid communication skills, including but not limited to team building and facilitation, cross-functional project management, and the ability to keep everyone aligned to deadlines.
• Superior time management skills.
• Proven ability to operate effectively within a matrix organizational structure.
• He/she does not have to be a lawyer but needs to have sufficient insurance knowledge to support the teams.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher degree – Legal or Business concentration preferred
Japanese: Native, English: Business level fluency
• A good self-starter who can work as a team
• Ability to pro-actively work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to prioritize work, anticipate and meet established deadlines
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced, results-driven and global environment