|職名||Legal Manager - Commercial|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Leading international renewable energy firm is looking for a qualified lawyer to help with its growing team. This person is responsible to help with various projects and provide legal support for the company in Japan as well as the region.
Excellent opportunity if you are looking to move to an in house postion
You will be responsible for providing legal support for the company and help with its development. You will be working with various business partners to help with company growth. Further, you will be responsible for the various contracts and legal documents for the company. Other responsibilities include, project finance and other legal duties.
- 7+ years experience as a lawyer either in house or in a firm (Bengoshi)
- Experience with corporate and commercial documentation of various types in English and Japanese
- Experience with project finance and large projects - preference in infrastructure
- Business minded and experience on advising stakeholders on legal issues and provide strong legal advice
- Excellent communication skills - Native Japanese and Fluent English
- If the potential candidate has experience working abroad, it is seen as a plus.