Company Overview- Our client is a leading global software company with expertise in cutting-edge technology.
- Our client is looking for a new legal officer with IT expertise to work collaboratively with the technology operations and development teams.
Job DescriptionAs a legal officer, you will be involved in:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements, especially licensing;
- Engaging with the teams across the company to ensure compliance with IT-related laws;
- Providing legal advice and training; and
- Managing IP issues.
RequirementsYou will need:
- A Japanese lawyer qualification (bengoshi)
- 3+ years' experience as in-house counsel in an IT company, or at a firm focusing on IT
- Native Japanese and business-level English
- Results-oriented, self-motivated mindset