Company Overview- Our client is a leading investment bank in Japan. They have a highly successful M&A practice and due to a high deal flow are needing to expand their Legal team.
Job DescriptionAs legal counsel, you will:
- Support wholesale/cross-border business.
- Focus on financing and M&A.
- Working with the deal team, you will assist in execution and particularly structuring and legal documentation.
Requirements- Japanese attorney qualification.
- Experience working in a law firm, especially in finance and/or M&A.
- Familiarity with financial and company laws.
- Be able to negotiate contracts in English.