|職名||Loan& Real estate team, associate|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
A multinational insurance provider looking for a loan and real estate team's associate!!
The firm is top-tier insurance company and you will be motivated by challenging culture.
・Support loan servicing related works including but not limited to;
(i) Manage and process daily cash operation (e.g. fee payment, invoicing, review of received invoice / remittance report, clarification of undefined account activity).
(ii) Manage and process routine lender consent matter (e.g. lease consent).
(iii) Manage information/ periodical reporting from the borrowers and update status for internal reporting purpose.
(iv) Assist manager in reviewing lender consent request submitted by borrowers, and create documents for required approval;
(v) Assist manager in resolving servicing related issues by working with external vendors (servicers, lawyers) and internal department; and
(vi) Conduct quarterly asset review and annual mortgage rating , and answer any queries and provide information requested from internal/external auditors.
・Support loan origination related works (mainly US/UK/AUD CML) including but not limited to;
(i) Assist manager in creating investment memo and other documents for required approval or internal reporting;
(ii) Support deal due diligence work and execution process (e.g. handling internal KYC check, legal examination process, and corporate seal application, and creating funding request ticket)
(iii) Maintain origination related system/tools or pipeline list; and
(iv) Conduct market research.
• At least 3-years working experience in domestic financial institution.
• At least 3-years working experience in middle/back office operation.
• Working experience in either “B to B” or “B to C” business with actual exposure liaising with customers.
• Working experience in real estate field.
• Working experience in dealing with internal/external audit.
• Basic knowledge of real estate investment.
• Basic knowledge of tax and accounting.
Additional Job Information
• English: Basic business level in both writing and speaking (TOEIC: minimum 800 points or higher (preferred))
• Japanese: Native