Company OverviewGlobal Leader in the trading, processing and recycling of Raw Materials for the Stainless Steel Industry
Job Description- International Shipping – Liaison with Japan based partners, Forwarders, and various international ELG locations to export and import metal commodities from Japan.
- Vessel space booking
- Shipping and customs documentation
- Domestic logistics - Work with suppliers and ELG Partners to schedule transportation of cargo.
- Inventory Control – Manage inventory data of incoming and outgoing cargo.
- Liaison with Japanese clients regarding payments/invoices.
Requirements- Immediate Job Opening
- Professional Experience
- Minimum 1 year total working experience in logistics or similar field.
To be a best fit for ELG you might want to:
- Be interested in working in the metal commodity and logistics sectors
- Be a self-starter
- Be a laser for detail
- Be a good communicator
- Japanese: Native Level
- English: Basic Level
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr consultant Kohei Sato at: