|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
European Fashion Brand
You will be working as a key part of the Japan logistics team. The main responsibility will be stock management. You will work closely with the Japan sales teams to make sure that enough stock is on hand at all times to meet customer demand while avoiding overstock.
The company is a European fashion brand based near Shibuya. They are doing well in Japan and have a very positive and flexible work environment.
- Communication between HQ in Europe and Sales in Japan
- Analysis skills to monitor stock levels
- Update Division managers daily on stock issues
- General Logistics
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
Useful but not essential
- 3 to years of Experience in Retail Logistics
- Willingness to learn
- Open mind
- Strong sense of teamwork