|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is an European company, which owns several luxury tableware brands.
They have their own retail stores in Japan and their brands are recognized by Japanese consumers for its high quality and beautiful design.
For their Supply Chain Operations, they are currently using the 3PL warehouse located in Yokohama.
1. To ensure the effective operation and performance of the 3PL in Japan to agreed KPI and ensure business requirements and priorities are aligned. Liaise with both the 3PL and various internal departments on a daily basis, SAP monitoring & confirmation of inbound & outbound distribution , investigate and resolve issues & errors escalating to the relevant departments where necessary. This includes interface error monitoring of transactional activity between the company & 3PL Vendor
2. To work with the 3PL inventory team to ensure daily inventory reconciliation between 3PL & Company, help resolve issues and monitor & approve inventory adjustments & breakages.
3. To work on a variety of continuous improvement projects, as well as support regional initiatives.
Major KPIs will include: service levels, cost savings from continuous improvement projects, 3PL partner management and inventory re-conciliation.
- 10 Years Warehouse Management level experience
- Warehouse/ 3PL Performance management & improvement
- WMS experience (WMS = Warehouse Management System)
- Inventory management experience
- SAP/ IT Literate
- Cross functional liaison
Additional Job Information
Company offers good benefits and a lot of opportunities to communicate in English with global teams.
There is a lot of room to improve current logistic and warehouse operations and make great contribution to the company business.
Good benefits and flexible working style.
Report line is to APAC Logistics Head.