Company OverviewForeign Medical Device company
Job DescriptionForeign medical mevice company is looking for Logistics Specialist
As a member of SCM team in Japan, SCM Specialist takes the responsibility for supply chain management operation to assist both direct and dealer business.
- Handling of Order taking, Purchase Order, Inventory Control and Demand Planning
- Masters Maintenance and etc. by using Oracle ERP and Various Software
- Handling of Customer service function such as Customer Correspondence by Telephone, E-mail, Fax and etc.
- Assistant SCM Manager to serve as a voice to Company to influence strategic and technical response to the company’s growth.
- Supervise SCM staffs.
- Business travels necessary as business requires.
Requirements- Medical Device or Pharmaceutical product experience
- Bachelor degree or above
- Business level English
Additional Job InformationIf Interested, please contact RGF Hr Consultant Maria Kosareva at: