Company OverviewMy client is a start up that provides training solutions for its customers. They are expanding their services and offices in Europe and Asia. You will have the opportunity to travel within Japan and have training in their offices in Asia.
Job Description1) Be responsible for onsite solving tech problems of software and hardware, server hardware maintenance /backup and other related maintenance tasks.
2) Report of daily work and sending reports on time.
3) Tech support for customer's exclusive software.
Requirements1) A team player, good communication skills, good customer service awareness and attitude.
2) Analysis and trouble shooting skills.
3) Valid permit / resident card to work in Japan.
4) Ambitious, honest, responsible and hard-working.
5) At least 1 year experience of IT Support is preferred
6) Experience with Windows Server 2012/2008/2003 or Mac OS is an advantage