|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Japan Medical Affairs organization. MSLs are responsible for developing and enhancing professional relationships with medical thought leaders involved in various phases of product development. MSLs provide medical information through scientific exchange in a fair-balanced manner and provide clinical/scientific support for the company and the Medical Affairs department at the direction of Medical Affairs management.
This position and requires professionals with established personal and scientific creditability to interact with thought leaders and centers of excellence. The position may involve travel of 50% or more.
• BS degree in scientific and/or medical discipline required; PhD degree strongly preferred
• Minimum 3 years experience as MSL, clinical development or similar position preferred; experience in Inflammation/immunology strongly preferred
• Proven ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional networks
• Current working knowledge of Japanese legal, regulatory and compliance regulations and guidelines relevant to industry interactions with health-care professionals
• Ability to partner and maintain relationships within the medical community
• Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
• Excellent English skill.