|職名||MSL Rare Disease|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Medical Science Liaison Rare Disease - Industry Leading Global Pharma Company
The Medical Science Liaison is a field-based scientific and clinical expert that strategically supports the medical and scientific objectives of companies investigational programs. He/she will be accountable to communicate the science and clinical application of RNAi to Healthcare Practitioners (HCPs). In addition, MSLs are expected to build strong cross-functional relationships with colleagues in Medical Affairs, Clinical Research, R&D, Patient Advocacy and Commercial Operations, while maintaining full compliance with all relevant company, industry, legal, and regulatory requirements.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
· Partner closely with investigators and internal stakeholders to drive patient accrual.
· Identify key opinion leaders and cultivate a network of experts for key company disease areas.
· Conduct and implement a comprehensive disease awareness tactical plan and approved drug proper-use expansion tactical plan within the respective geography.
· Collaborate with health care professionals to identify opportunities for the development of algorithms and guidelines to facilitate early diagnosis and treatment.
· Provide in-depth drug and disease state information to health care providers in the respective geography while seeking clinical unmet needs.
· Serve as a liaison to health care professionals and professional organizations and disease state advocacy groups. Support the efforts of patient support groups and educational foundations.
· Provide medical and scientific input into the planning and execution of advisory boards and work with physician experts to review speaker presentations and provide additional medical background where requested.
· Contribute to companies achievement of Company objectives for both pre-approved products and post-approved product.
· Provide educational meeting support at scientific congresses.
· Coordinate required medical, legal, and regulatory review and approval of all field documents for distribution or presentation.
· Require 60-70% travel.
· PhD, PharmD, MD strongly preferred
· Proven basic science and/or clinical background to enable engagement of Health Care Professionals in a scientifically meaningful exchange.
· Prior experience in rare disease strongly preferred.
· Experience in clinical research, patient recruitment, and investigator-sponsored trials.
· Experience in medical education and KOL management.
· Effective communication of evidence based scientific information. Multi-lingual capability with fluency in English required.
· Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
· Decision-making and accountability.
Additional Job Information
· Research, clinical, scientific publication experience.
· Hard-working, energetic and passionate about making a meaningful difference for patients and their caregivers.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills, including building strong working relationships, and managing and resolving conflict.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a highly matrixed environment; strongly team oriented.
· Superb communication skills; oral and written, including presentation skills.
· An unwavering commitment to upholding the highest ethical, legal, regulatory and scientific standards.
· A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience including at least 4 as an MSL. Additional clinical or other relevant experience preferred.