|職名||Manager, Clinical Operations|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global Pharmaceuticals Company
To lead and manage a cross functional Clinical Operations Unit, ensuring
delivery of clinical operations effectiveness in RCO
・Supervises and coordinates the work assignments and performance
of Clinical Operations staff inclusive of Clinical Trial Managers (CT Mgrs), Clinical Trial Monitors (CTMs), Clinical Trial Associates (CTAs), Site Relationship Managers, Study Start-up Specialists and/or Site Contract Leads to ensure timely execution consistent with R&D and local research goals and priorities
・Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate with and influence individuals at all levels of the organization including situations of conflict resolution, problem solving and crisis management.
・Anticipates resource needs and provides workload evaluations and
・Allocates and assign study resources in alignment with R&D and
local research goals and priorities.
• Minimum of 5 years Pharmaceutical industry experience in Clinical Research or Medical Affairs
• CT Monitor Line Manager - Prior monitoring experience required"
• Significant experience in the planning, conduct and management of clinical programs (Phase I-IV)
• Demonstrated ability to drive project related activities
• Previous supervisory and/or leadership experience (i.e. participation in task force, initiative or cross functional team)
• Previous resource allocation experience preferred
• Experience mentoring and providing feedback to others