Company Overview- Our client is a world leading automobile manufacturer.
- Our client is looking for a new Manager of Legal for their Japan operations. They offer a highly competitive salary package, excellent working conditions and the opportunity to be involved in major international operations.
Job DescriptionAs the Manager of Legal for Japan, you will be involved in:
- Advising top management across all legal topics, including sales, disputes, M&A, finance and corporate secretarial issues;
- Developing legal strategies;
- Managing the legal staff, including providing training and determining work allocation; and
- Liaising with external counsel and overseas internal counsel.
Requirements- Admitted attorney (Japan or overseas ok)
- Native Japanese and business-level English
- 8+ years' work experience in-house or in private practice
- Business-oriented mindset and strong legal knowledge