Company OverviewLuxury automobile company
Job Description• Be instrumental in driving business strategies and developing networks to grow and sustain the Brand's business.
• Support the market teams in planning their businesses, growing the Brand, and functioning sustain-ably.
• Lead and ensure that the market teams work cohesively and effectively by nurturing essential leadership behaviors, skill sets and capabilities.
Requirements• At least 8 years of proven experience in delivering sales strategy and targets, automotive industry a plus.
• Ability to identify and spur proactive work that aligns with overall corporate vision while considering effective methods to address dealer needs.
• Ability to lead internal and external stakeholders through both current and future changes and transition.
• Ability to build good working relationships with and synergize with cross-functional teams .
• Possess a holistic view of the retail business and enterprise operations is able to make effective decisions.
• Ability to prioritize and proactively address opportunities.
• Exceptional communication and navigation skills at various levels of the company to acknowledge and balance all strategies, directions and priorities, as well as influence and impact desired outcomes.