Company OverviewMarketing Excellence, Manager at Top Global Pharma Maker
Job DescriptionA main purpose of Marketing Excellence Group is to provide assistances to marketing teams with strategic decision-makings to meet product business objectives and customer needs.
Major responsibilities are
-Generating insights from Researches/Secondary data analysis for Pharma Business Units
-Supporting to structure business planning process & governance
-Supporting to upskill marketing capability towards a strong marketing team
• Lead to generate insights and analysis to cut through business challenges and customer needs.
• Manage primary and secondary research planning, executions and reporting
• Manage research vendors and PLS relationships.
• Develop and execute trainings to improve marketers’ business planning process and to support new marketer’s introduction
• Ensure adequate reporting of adverse events / technical complaint / compliance issue in accordance with company procedures
• 100% timely delivery of all training requirements including compliance
Key performance indicators/ Measures of success
• Growth of core product sales and share of market
• Evaluation from HCP customer in providing product message
• Feedback from key internal stakeholders (i.e., Business Franchise Head and brand marketing team) on process management and quality of proposals/outputs.
• Quality of IPS and PP to be measured by feedback survey
• Marketing research (both qualitative and quantitative) experience is necessary – preferably in research agencies.
• Marketing experience is preferred.
• Analysis skills to creating the report of the market research / secondary data
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent project management
• EXCEL pivot-table and function
• Power Point and Word
• Japanese native level
• English business level
– TOEIC score minimum 800+ (presentations, speaking, writing and reading are must)