Company OverviewTop International Animal Health company
Job Description Contribute to delivering quarterly and annual sales goals through marketing activities, while achieving expense and profitability targets.
Assume overall accountability for developing and implementing the annual sales and marketing plan.
Lead the marketing team to gather data about customer purchase and usage patterns from the company and its competitors. Analyze the data to develop effective strategies and plans.
Lead the marketing team to develop pricing strategies, and implement pricing programs, including annual price adjustment.
Lead the marketing team to develop and implement end user-oriented marketing programs for the purpose of brand-building, lead generation, and customer retention. Base these programs on insights gained from data analysis, and continuously monitor them to assess their effectiveness and make
Support distribution/sales channel selection and management.
Enhance the company’s customer franchise by fostering great customer interactions from field representatives, through value-added education, service and support. Facilitate great customer service through the company’s other customer-facing representatives.
Build a team culture that fosters cooperation, best practice sharing, innovation and individual commitment to excellence.
Recruit talented and motivated individuals with skills and potential to support the company’s growth.
Develop and support sales and marketing processes to improve productivity and profitability, and ensure that goals are met.
Work with other functions to support advancements in strategic direction, new product development, marketing programs, product positioning, and sales force automation tools.
Bring the customer’s voice to the Japan management team in evaluation and implementation of systems and processes.
Support Business Manager manage Japan’s product portfolio, and lead efforts to prioritize products that must go through the regulatory process. Coordinate with and support the regulatory team. Recommend and drive the implementation of product improvements.
Develop relationships with potential partners in the industry and profession, and leads efforts to develop alliances with them.
Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Undergraduate degree, with MBA preferred.
· 3+ years of relevant management experience (preferably marketing management experience).
· 5+ years of marketing experience (preferably in a similar industry).
· Life Science, Sales Experience are plus
· Business Level Japanese
TOEIC >800 or equivalent
• Strong effective communicator.
• Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
• Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse creative employees.
• Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution. Commitment to continuous learning.
• Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
• Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
• Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment in a small to medium-sized company
· Demonstrates and fosters a sense of urgency, a “can-do” spirit, a sense of optimism, ownership, and strong commitment to achieving goals and organizational success. Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership and a commitment to achieving meaningful results.
· Demonstrates integrity by keeping commitments to stakeholders.
· Understands the meaning and implications of key financial and quantitative indicators; manages overall financial performance (income statement and balance sheet). Uses financial and/or quantitative analysis to evaluate and act on strategic options and opportunities. Integrates quantitative and qualitative information to draw accurate conclusions.
• Understands, aligns to, or establishes the vision and direction of the organization. Shapes, develops, and aligns the strategies of the organization to capture emerging trends, address competitive threats, meet market needs, provide value to the consumer, and enhance business value. Aligns personal and work group activities to the organization’s strategic goals.
• Responds resourcefully, flexibly, and positively when faced with new challenges and demands. Willingly and effectively deals with the stress and complexities of various situations. Moves forward productively under conditions of change or uncertainty.
• Attracts, develops, manages, and retains critical and top talent. Plans for and develops talent plans, talent pools, and bench strength. Ensures that talent (top, new, existing, diverse, etc.) receives mentoring, training, feedback, and development opportunities. Shapes roles and assignments in ways that leverage and develop people’s capabilities.
· Fosters personal achievement and excellence; inspires commitment to organizational and personal success.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr Consultant Joseph Coudray at:
D: +81-3-6422-4446 | M: +81-(0)80-9986-5689