|職名||Marketing & PR Manager (Cunard Japan)|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global luxury travel company
• Work closely with other departments and overseas office to formulate forward-looking strategic marketing plans and budgets that align with strategic global plans.
• Plan and conduct marketing activities to achieve results for the brand globally on a sustainable basis.
• Develop marketing & PR strategies to enhance awareness of the brand, as well as appropriate efficacy measuring tools.
• Take charge of the advertising, promotional and commercial targets for Japan.
• Manage events and communications with local authorities, operational teams overseas and local agencies.
• Be responsible for goal setting and communicating direction to the team, ensuring and maintaining good working relationships internally and externally.
• Develop and approve the brand's marketing communications strategy in Japan in line with global objectives.
• To keep up with industry development, new marketing techniques that may enhance marketing efficacy and/or cost efficiency.
• To take charge of managing third party vendors from contract, to goal setting to performance management.
• Marketing experience for a global brand, including leading strategy, travel industry a plus
• Experience in developing strategic and tactical campaigns
• Experience of planning strategic and tactical campaigns
• Agency and budget management
• Ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders up to Board level
• Robust understanding of Japanese consumer behavior
• Ability to create and present well-thought out and compelling collateral and presentations
• Ability to effectively convey key messages and information
• Microsoft office knowledge
• Proficiency in written and verbal Japanese and English
• Initiative, detail-oriented and able to deliver on own set targets
• Ability to prioritize and maintain a clear focus on decisions and delivery
• Possesses good cultural sensitivities