|職名||Marketing and Customer Strategy Head|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Head of Marketing and Customer Strategy at Global Pharmaceutical Company
Develop and implement marketing strategy
• Develop annual marketing plan by taking into consideration market needs, customer insight, competitive landscape, regulatory changes and so on. The plan includes future launches, product pruning, customers/ channel strategy and product prioritization with financial output.
• Develop and implement a go-to-market plan for new launches including customer targeting and segmentation, channel strategy, pricing and promotional materials and tools and cascade down to sales organization. Business Analysis and Understanding – Sales Planning
• Make analysis of in-market performance of products, customers and competitors ]
• Lead analysis of competition across all business segments to identify their strengths and weaknesses, identify which competitors to attack, and anticipate how they will most likely respond.
• Establish mechanisms to analyze, track and communicate economic, market, and competitive trends that are relevant to the Japan market.
• Provide on-going organizational thought leadership on state of business performance, causal factors and indicated actions
• Respond quickly to changing market dynamics and program performance and develop recommenda-tions for reallocation of resources, as needed
• Lead and coordinate in developing sales forecast for new products and critical existing products
• Work with BU Head and Finance team to deliver annual target plan and latest forecaset Product portfolio management
• Optimize product portfolio by identifying portfolio gaps and driving product rationalization through alignment with country and regional portfolio manager
• Collaborate with Business Development and Licensing for portfolio strategies and licensing-in/out
• Strategize approach to address critical product issues including supply constraint and order fulfilment MR Support
• Ensure that MRs & FLMs are provided with the appropriate level of support in administrative tasks to maximize their effective customer facing time
Financial and Business Results:
• Sales and margin targets
• Market share Budget/expenditure management Strategy/Market Focus:
• Develop launch strategy to maximize topline and margin
• Minimize the NHI price cut
• Delivery and quality of marketing plan: timeliness, detail, insight, innovation
Business understanding and analytics: competency, accuracy and insight-driven
Timely and effective product launches with Go-To-Market plans
Execution of key marketing programs : seminar, promotional/advocating presentation to customers, new products launch campaign, branding work for strategic products etc.
People, Capabilities, and Management:
• Strong culture: employee satisfaction/commitment
A University degree in Business or Economics and/or Pharmaceutical / Science.
Fluent in both Japanese and English
At least 5 year-long experience in sales, marketing and business management in pharmaceutical or medical device industry, ideally in Generic and/or Rx setting.
Oncology experience as product marketing manager preferred Consulting firm experience is a big plus