|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
TOP healthcare company, ranked as one of the best companies to work for (globally).
As a team assistant for the marketing team, you will support a growing team of 5 + team director with administration tasks involving product marketing, event management and secretarial duties. This is a great non-routine work, working in a team of bilingual professionals with the best product pipeline on the market.
Job responsibilities include:
- Preparation of documents for events, educational programs, preparation of contracts, updating internal system information
- External communication with contractors, payment processing using internal system
- Secretarial duties such as setting up conferences, events, meeting rooms, educational meetings, arrangements of hotels and transportation support
- General affairs support for team members
- Schedule management of team, including lunch/dinner arrangements etc.
- Adhoc tasks
• Native Japanese speaker with business or low business level English.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good communication skills for internal and external communication
• Multi-tasking skills and flexibility
• Ideal candidate will have some experience working in an international company as an administrator or in a supporting role
• Background in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, nutrition or medical devices a plus
• Prior experience using internal system for payment processing
Additional Job Information
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
★ Work in a TOP international company in the healthcare industry
★ Great company structure, performance reviews, career path
★ Solid industry and great brand
★ Work and life balance
★ Team environment
★ Competitive salary