|職名||Marketplace Operation Coordinator|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global leading Sport brand.
MARKETPLACE OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
Location: Tokyo, Japan
About the Operations team
The Operations team is responsible for managing the design, deployment and daily execution of supply chain capabilities. Our focus is on providing reliable, efficient, fast and flexible services to our Digital, B&M and Wholesale consumers by relentlessly executing our strategic priorities in collaboration with x-functional, APLA and Global partners. The team consists of 3 primary functions: Supply Chain Innovation (SCI), Marketplace Operations (MPO), and Logistics.
About the role
We see the Operations function as a source of competitive advantage. As the MPO Coordinator, you will be responsible to drive and execute account management as a primary MPO contact for strategic accounts by closely connecting with marketplace as well as our Account/Service strategy. You will provide subject matter expertise partnering with Sales, Logistics to own and execute effective and efficient account management (seasonal order book execution, shipment planning and product deliveries) to respond marketplace demands.
1. Execute account management for Strategic Accounts in an effective and efficient way.
2. Partner with Sales & Logistics team to drive close, effective and efficient communications, deliveries and services for strategic accounts.
3. Participate and leverage IAT (Integrated Account Team) forum actively to understand business strategy and progress to contribute from MPO perspective.
4. Be the subject matter expert for Strategic Account operation management area.
5. Own and contribute to Strategic Account operation management and business growth.
6. Lead and own to execute daily account management (In-season execution and account communication closely partnering with Sales and Logistics.
Additional Job Information