Company OverviewTop Medical Technology Manufacturer
Job DescriptionLead and develop systems relating to clinical marketing programs, focusing on clinical laboratory management. By working closely with Marketing teams, global and local medical affairs team, provide customized clinical education platforms to develop brand awareness, influence user behavior and shape market access for related portfolio and to capture other IVD related opportunities in the segment level.
- Develop clinical marketing agenda for Japan, including mid-longer term strategic opportunities and operational planning
- Develop capability programs to provide consultancy service to lab and KOLs, to improve and expand brand influence by marketing products
- Build up knowledge base and clinical expertise to support sales and marketing operations
- Collaborate new product launch activities by working with RA(Regulatory Affaris), MA(Medical Affairs) and marketing teams, meanwhile identify potential opportunities for new products
- Strategize clinical marketing implications based on analyzing both external and internal information and drive rapid market acceptance to PAS premium image.
- Continuously innovate new clinical education programs and train the trainer for execution - Collaborate closely with MA and HEOR to proactively support the post-marketing study, clinical outcome evaluation, and the competitor portfolio comparison to drive the evidence generation.
- Proactively synthesize industry intelligence on market development activates in related clinical area, both domestic and overseas
- Possess 5+ years of progressive laboratory work experiences in acute hospitals.
- Strategic thinking and business mindset
- PhD or related certificate in lab management preferably
- Fluency in English, TOEIC 750 above
- Down-to-earth operation experience
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr Consultant Madina Aitzhanova at:
T: +81-3-4400-2621 (D) +8180 4080 4777