Company OverviewGlobal IT Consulting Firm **Top Microsoft Product Vendor**
Job DescriptionJob title – ERP (MS Dynamics) Implementation Consultants
Salary Range: 5m-15m JPY (+ 20-25% bonus based on billable hours)
*Wide hiring range based on seniority/career*
- Junior Consultant – 3-5.5M *(no Dynamics experience required. Will train)
- Mid-Career Consultant – 5.5-8M *(no Dynamics experience required. Will train)
- Senior Consultant – 8-12M
- Solution Architect – 12M-15M
- Business Level English
- At least N2 Japanese
Location: Japan, Tokyo Office - Akasaka
Type: Full-time, 3 month probation
**Microsoft Dynamics Experience is not required for junior-mid career candidates, and other ERP or CRM experience instead of MS Dynamics is also welcome for Mid-career consultants. (Exp. Salesforce, Oracle, Infor, JDE, SAP, etc.)**
**For Senior Consultants and above, MS Dynamics is required. You may interview for any career level**
RequirementsPosition: Dynamics 365 F&O (AX) Supply Chain or Finance Consultant
Are you looking for a job in which you develop yourself quickly and immediately receive a lot of responsibility? Does the combination of business processes and Microsoft technology appeal to you? Take a next step in your career path!
Leading Microsoft Partner
You work with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Azure cloud platform and our unique, industry-specific solutions to develop the best strategy for a digital transformation and design, implement and manage innovative cloud solutions of our customers.
As a Consultant, you will be in charge of your own career and personal development with the support of our organization, working side by side with the customers, making a difference. Just in a few weeks’ time you will be ready to step into the exciting world of IT consultancy and business processes, supported by the newest Microsoft solutions.
Together with 1000+ colleagues, you are a point of contact for companies that understand the big picture and oversees issues of cross-border implementations. You will follow our proprietary implementation methodology to execute projects in a predictable manner, delivering high-quality results in a most efficient way.
• You are ambitious and eager to learn;
• You are fluent in English and Japanese;
• You have good communication skills and you are creative in solving problems;
• You have strong analytical skills and you are proactive;
• You are customer-oriented, not afraid of taking responsibility and able to work independently;
• You are a team player who can easily fit into an international vibrant team of colleagues from different cultures and locations;
• You are willing to take an extra challenge to work and travel both domestically and internationally
• Deliver and implement Dynamics 365 F&O or CE;
• Deliver high quality business and software application services to clients;
• The creation of high quality and sustainable client solutions;
• Deliver all consultancy according to the Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan;
• Meet customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behavior;
• Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
• Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
• Participate in pre-sales activities as requested;
• Always represent us in a professional and positive manner;
• Advise customers on industries’ best practices in a proactive rather than passive way.