Company OverviewEuropean Consumer goods food company with operations in a number of countries around the world. The main area of business is the production, processing and sale of seafood products.
Job Description• Work with overseas IT to handle all domestic IT infrastructure and networks tasks
• Backup and restore for system and database.
• IT Procurement: Proposing a solution based on user requirements
• IT Asset Management and Document Management: Procurement, Receipt, Documenting Property Lists (eg, joining, leaving, etc.)
• Creation and maintenance of IT contingency plans and disaster recovery plans
• IT SOX implementation for all Asia countries
• On-site support and IT Helpdesk support for offices, plants, and stores of based in country and Asia region.
• Based on ITGC Key controls to implement Build and Test changes (SIT/UAT) and release to production changes (Go Live, rollback plan) methodology to implement changes with minimum risk.
• Create IT service tickets for supported user requests in Service Now ticketing system for ITIL management.
• Requirement analysis and ability to propose solution (Internal implement or Outsourcing).
• IT Outsourcing: Vendor selection, contract and SLA review, vendor management
• Study and execute POC (proof of concept) for existing and being adopted new IT technology
• Strong level network / infrastructure knowledge and experience
• Ability to work independently
• Familiarity with operation systems such as VMWare / Windows Server
• Network skills such as router, DNS, proxy, firewall
• Business level Japanese ability and English ability (Reporting Manager is European needs strong English. In addition to an English interview, English communication with the overseas team is necessary on a daily basis)
• Bachelor’s or Master Degree in the IT engineering or Computer Science fields
• CISCO Phone, Skype Knowledge and Support Experience
• MCSE, CCNA, PMP, ITIL certification
• Project management experience
Holiday / Welfare
• Holidays (Saturday, Sunday, public holidays and company calendar)
• Annual paid leave maximum 22 days,
• There is a personal injury leave system, childcare and nursing care leave systems.
• Commuting allowance
• Defined contribution corporate pension
• Long-term disability income security insurance
• Childcare and nursing care leave system
Education / Training
• Training provided for work using internal and external resources.
• Leadership development, management methods, sales skills improvement, global communication, productivity improvement
• Business English conversation, etc.