|職名||Network Infrastructure Professional|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
European Consumer goods food company with operations in a number of countries around the world. The main area of business is the production, processing and sale of seafood products.
• Work with overseas IT to handle all domestic IT infrastructure and networks tasks
• Backup and restore for system and database.
• IT Procurement: Proposing a solution based on user requirements
• IT Asset Management and Document Management: Procurement, Receipt, Documenting Property Lists (eg, joining, leaving, etc.)
• Creation and maintenance of IT contingency plans and disaster recovery plans
• IT SOX implementation for all Asia countries
• On-site support and IT Helpdesk support for offices, plants, and stores of based in country and Asia region.
• Based on ITGC Key controls to implement Build and Test changes (SIT/UAT) and release to production changes (Go Live, rollback plan) methodology to implement changes with minimum risk.
• Create IT service tickets for supported user requests in Service Now ticketing system for ITIL management.
• Requirement analysis and ability to propose solution (Internal implement or Outsourcing).
• IT Outsourcing: Vendor selection, contract and SLA review, vendor management
• Study and execute POC (proof of concept) for existing and being adopted new IT technology
• Strong level network / infrastructure knowledge and experience
• Ability to work independently
• Familiarity with operation systems such as VMWare / Windows Server
• Network skills such as router, DNS, proxy, firewall
• Business level Japanese ability and English ability (Reporting Manager is European needs strong English. In addition to an English interview, English communication with the overseas team is necessary on a daily basis)
• Bachelor’s or Master Degree in the IT engineering or Computer Science fields
• CISCO Phone, Skype Knowledge and Support Experience
• MCSE, CCNA, PMP, ITIL certification
• Project management experience
Holiday / Welfare
• Holidays (Saturday, Sunday, public holidays and company calendar)
• Annual paid leave maximum 22 days,
• There is a personal injury leave system, childcare and nursing care leave systems.
• Commuting allowance
• Defined contribution corporate pension
• Long-term disability income security insurance
• Childcare and nursing care leave system
Education / Training
• Training provided for work using internal and external resources.
• Leadership development, management methods, sales skills improvement, global communication, productivity improvement
• Business English conversation, etc.