|職名||New Product Lead Oncology|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
New Product Lead, Oncology Marketing at Top Pharmaceutical Maker
Job Summary (Roles & Responsibilities)
•Assess business potential of product under development or in-licensing period to contribute critical business decision.
•Develop business case of new product / in-licensing project in collaboration with relevant function, e.g., Clinical development, Business Development and corporate strategy team.
•Support Brand Manager to create sales forecast in line with global guideline.
•Educate associate level marketer on business analysis and sales forecasting.
•Collect latest market information on oncology business to develop competitive intelligence in cooperation with market research function.
•Interact with Oncology medical community/ society as the company’s oncology delegate to create relationship and contribute to improve strong reputation.
•Support Head of Oncology and Oncology Marketing to coordinate Oncology related event and project.
Requirements (Required skills, Competencies, Qualifications, Experience, etc.)
• Over 5 years Oncology business experiences in particular product management or market research function.
• Strong Business analysis skill
• Deep understanding of brand planning process and methodology.
• Project management skill to work cross functionally
• Experience in communicating with global function
• Skill of KOL negotiation and communicate with medical society
• Strong skill to develop sales forecast model based on epidemiology data
• Experience in launch new product
• Scientific educational background
• English speaking/writing skills in business level