Company OverviewAmerican Machine Vision ＆ Automation Company || OEM Sales Manager
Job DescriptionThis position is responsible for the leading of the company's Electronics OEM initiative in Japan. This position requires
strong sales leadership, business acumen, and collaboration with other functional teams. The employee will be
responsible for achieving Japan OEM Electronics’ quota and developing OEM sales team for long term success in
OEM market segment. Embodies and core values of the company including Work Hard, Play Hard and Move Fast.
Additional tasks will be assigned as needed by the line manager.
1. Responsible for OEM Electronics to build up the team, to win key opportunity and to develop related key
2. Develop strategies and plans for generating business at OEMs to reach the annual quota, growing the company's
share at both existing accounts as well as most wanted accounts.
3. Develop and execute the global OEM strategy for right priority and focus of Japan OEM segments and
related new machine development, and to develop the company as the leading provider of machine vision ＆ ID in
Japan OEM segments.
4. Drive the sales discipline across the whole team to develop the sales funnel and the design－in win.
5. Conduct high level visits to develop key accounts’ strategic partnership.
6. Work closely with Global Solution team, Application Engineer team and Tech support to insure excellent
post－sales project execution and project hand off.
7. Provide feedback to the business units for their product roadmaps to accelerate OEM business growth.
8. Provide OEM marketing priority to marketing communication team for campaigns to generate leads.
9. Coordinate activities with global counterparts in end users to expand spec－in win.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Proven track record of the sales leadership and the sales performance.
2. Industry expertise of machine vision and ID.
3. Knowledge and experience working with Customer Relationship Management software to drive the sales
process, sales discipline and to manage the sustainable business growth.
4. Experience working with service teams to deliver the solution.
Minimum education and work experience required:
1. Technical Degree and 8 to 15 years equivalent work experience.
2. Proven sales experience and track record for selling into organizations where engineering is a key decision
Additional Job Informationhe company designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of products that incorporate sophisticated machine vision technology that gives them the ability to ”see.” The products include barcode readers, machine vision sensors and machine vision systems that are used in factories, warehouses and distribution centers around the world to guide, gauge, inspect, identify and assure the quality of items during the manufacturing and distribution process.
＄3.5 billion in cumulative revenue, since the company's founding.
Regional offices and Distributors located throughout North America, Japan, Europe, Asia and Latin America.