|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
One of the largest global advertising agencies in the world is looking for Operations Supervisor. They have created some of the best-known and most iconic advertising campaigns of the last century. Today, their work helps brands become part of the popular culture across the world and engage with consumers in their daily lives.
The main role of this position is managing a transaction team consisting of approximately 7 sales assistants. You will need to allocate resources for your team and work on time, accurately and quickly, while improving your members' proficiency.
- You will manage and supervise a series of operation / transaction operations from job creation, purchase application, client billing.
In order to carry out operations, it is required to understand various operation processes and cooperate with other departments such as sales and accounting to improve operations such as simplification and efficiency of operations.
- Manage the job management system that is the basis of operations, maintain accurate data, understand the requirements from users, and improve ease of use while linking with system vendors, reducing man-hours and tasks It is also required to contribute to efficiency.
- Team management: target setting, task allocation, resource management, etc.
- Expense settlement support, invoice processing, contract Storage and inquiry support, training for new and mid-career employees, and other administrative tasks.
- 3-4 years experience in sales administration and experience as a supervisor, etc.
-Ability to communicate flexibly with sales and other divisions
-Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel requires basic function skills such as pivot table and vlookup)
-Language requirements Japanese level (Native), English (Business)
Additional Job Information
9:30 to 17:30